Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Recent Resume

For those skeptical about my travel aptitude, here's what I've received for free in the last 6 months:

- 2 round-trip tickets to Europe. I had to redeem 100,000 miles for cash (which I used to pay for the tickets) because European travel rewards are a bit tricky to negotiate. I'm learning, though.
Value: $1,500

- 2 round-trip tickets to Orlando. I also managed to score free dining for the entirety of the trip (7 days) at any Disney restaurant, which are quite prestigious even among epicures.
Value: $2,000

- 2 round-trip tickets to Chicago and 4 nights at The James Hotel on Magnificent Mile.
Value: $1,500

These three trips cost me about 200,000 miles, yet I still have 100K miles left. And, remember, I haven't really been putting any effort into collecting miles until recently.

1 comment:

  1. Already loving this new blog. Also, very happy about all the amazing trips you two have been going on lately!

    -Sarah B.

    ReplyDelete